Name and contact of the person in charge according to article 4 paragraph. 7 DSGVO
Phone: +49 30 639 287 250
Fax: +49 30 639 287 250
Data protection officer
Cookie settings change
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. We therefore apply the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
The legislator requires that personal data are processed lawfully, fairly and in a way that is comprehensible to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness, transparency”). In order to guarantee this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions, which are also used in this data protection declaration:
“personal data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, a location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations, performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, organisation, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction
“Restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing.
“profiling” means any automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular with a view to analysing or predicting aspects relating to the performance of work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, conduct, location or movement of that natural person
“Pseudonymisation” means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the inclusion of additional information, provided that this additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures which ensure that the personal data cannot be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
“Filing system” means any structured collection of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or organized by function or geography.
“controller’ shall mean any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or national law, provision may be made for the controller or for the specific criteria for his or her designation under Union or national law Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
“processor” means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
“recipient” means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not However, authorities which may receive personal data in the course of a specific investigation, in accordance with Union or national law, shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by those authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection rules and in conformity with the purposes of the processing.
‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, authority, body or other body, other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorised to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor.
A “consent” of the data subject shall be any voluntary expression of intent in the form of a declaration or other unambiguous affirmative act in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act in which the data subject indicates that he or she agrees to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her.
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is lawful only if there is a legal basis for the processing. Legal basis for processing may be used in accordance with Article 6(1)
Lit. a – f GDPR in particular:
Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data include e.B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable) will be your name and phone number) stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or the processing is restricted if legal retention obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website in an informative way, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive as associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Other features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you usually need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may share your personal data with third parties if promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please contact us when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Use of Real Cookie Banner
To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner”. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/de/rcb/datenverarbeitung/.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to manage the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal information, we will not be able to manage your consents.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, via this form of the website, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Die Daten werden ausschließlich pseudonymisiert erhoben, die IDs werden also nicht mit Ihren weiteren persönlichen Daten verknüpft, eine direkte Personenbeziehbarkeit wird ausgeschlossen. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via another contact route. The information will be stored as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
Our offer is aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not provide us with any personal data without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the data subject
(1) Withdrawal of consent
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you can contact us at any time.
(2) Confirmation right
You have the right to request confirmation from the controller as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them. You can request confirmation at any time using the above contact details.
(3) Right of access
If personal data is processed, you can request information about these personal data and the following information at any time:
If personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For all other copies that you request person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If you submit the application electronically, the information shall be made available in a standard electronic format, unless otherwise stated. The right to receive a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
(4) Right to correction
You have the right to request from us without delay the correction of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration.
(5) Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to require the controller to immediately delete personal data concerning you, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged to delete it in accordance with paragraph 1, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that a data subject has requested from them the deletion of all links to such personal data or copies or replicas of that personal data.
The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) does not exist to the extent that the processing is necessary:
(6) Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
Where the processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, such personal data shall be processed, with the exception of its storage, only with the consent of the data subject or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to restrict processing, the data subject may contact us at any time using the contact details given above.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that:
When exercising the right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability does not affect the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
(8) Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller no longer processes the personal data, unless he can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling in so far as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC , you may exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1), unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
You can exercise the right of objection at any time by contacting the respective controller.
(9) Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effect against you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision:
The controller shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision.
The data subject may exercise this right at any time by contacting the person responsible.
(10) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
They shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their place of residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, where the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is contrary to this Regulation.
(11) Right to an effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to any available administrative or extrajudicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR the right to an effective judicial remedy if she considers that her rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of her personal data not in compliance with this Regulation.
Use of SalesViewer® technology:
On this website, data is collected and stored for marketing, market research and optimization purposes using the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of legitimate interests of the website operator (Art. 6 para.1 lit.f DSGVO).
The data stored as part of Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations.
You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. This places an opt-out cookie for this website on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, comcompile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a truncated manner, which can be used to exclude personal data. Insofar as the data collected about you is subject to a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik )
(1) This website uses the Matomo web analytics service to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The controller stores the information collected in this way exclusively on his server in [Deutschland] . You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by setting them in their browser. Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following hook to enable the opt-out plug-in: [Matomo iFrame] .
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a truncated manner, thus excluding direct personal access. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Matomo program is an open source project. Third-party privacy information is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
Use of eTracker
(1) On this website, data are collected and stored using technologies from etracker GmbH (http://www.etracker.com) for marketing and optimization purposes. Usage profiles can be created from this data under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. The data collected with the eTracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the data subject and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The collection and storage of data can be objected to at any time with effect for the future.
(2) We use eTracker to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The collected data is permanently stored and analyzed pseudonymously. The legal basis for the use of eTracker is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR.
(3) Information of the third party provider: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; https://www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html. The legal basis for the use of eTracker is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Use of Jetpack (formerly WordPress.com Stats)
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Furthermore, we use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (for more details, see § 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the UNITED States. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by setting in your browser or by pressing the button “Click here to opt-out” under http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension through which IP addresses are processed in abbreviated immediately after their collection in order to exclude personal reference.
(4) Information from the third party provider: Automattic Inc, 60 29 th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, and the third party tracking technology provider: Quantcast Inc, 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
(1) This website uses the Adobe Analytics (Omniture) web analytics service to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US, Adobe has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Adobe Analytics is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (see “Cookies” above for details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on servers, including in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by setting in your browser or by pressing the buttons “Unsubscribe” under http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/opt-out.html.
(3) This website uses Adobe Analytics (Omniture) with the settings “Before Geo-Lookup: Replace visitor’s last IP octet with 0” and “Obfuscate IP-Removed”, which shortens your IP address by the last octet and replaces it with a generic IP address, i.e. a no longer attributable IP address. A personal reference can therefore be excluded.
(4) Third-party vendor information: Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, Ireland, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland; email@example.com; privacy notice: http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/policy.html.
Use of social media plugins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by marking it on the box via its initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the selected field and activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned at § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address will be anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (at US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data, especially via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the grayed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged-in users) in order to display demand-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and link to the page .B, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this will allow you to avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also find more information about your rights in this regard and settings options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned at § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want to be assigned to your google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for unlogged users) for the provision of demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must address Google in order to exercise this.
(3) For further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please see the provider’s privacy statements. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
We use external service providers (processors) e.B. for the dispatch of goods, newsletters or payment processing. Separate order data processing has been concluded with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work with the following service providers:
(collection of all service providers)